The period of the tour: june– september
Type of travel: boat trip
Duration: 10 hours
Number of people in the group: 11 people
If you want to spend an unforgettable day - go on a sea trip to Russian Bay. This is a great opportunity to get acquainted with the marine inhabitants of the Pacific Ocean, along the way to the bay you can observe killer whales, dolphins and whales, and passing the stones of Laperouse – sea otters basking in the rays of the sun, at Cape Kekurny you can look at the sea lion rookery, as well as excellent fishing!
Russian Bay is a creation of two elements: volcanoes and the ocean, deeply sunk into the land, narrow with azure smoothness, with steep steep slopes to the water, is rightfully one of the most picturesque bays in the vicinity of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky. This beautiful fjord is 1.3 km wide and about 10 km long. It is located 75 km south of the exit from Avacha Bay on the territory of a natural park included in the UNESCO World Natural and Cultural Heritage List in the nomination "Volcanoes of Kamchatka". The shores of the bay are inhabited by many birds: cormorants, hatchets, puffins, stables, ducks, various gulls and other birds....
- Meeting at the sea station
- Boarding the boat. Going to sea
- Following to Russian Bay past the rocks "Three brothers", "Devil's finger", Zavoiko Peninsula, etc. Observation of marine mammals* and bird markets in the course of the boat
- Full-fledged fishing. Recreation
- Lunch on board: fish soup, seafood snacks, sandwiches, sweets, tea/coffee, fresh crab;
- Return to the sea station
The price of the tour includes:
- boat rental;
- meals according to the program;
- staff services;
- fishing tackle, bait;
* meeting with various representatives of marine fauna depends on the season, weather conditions, etc .
- wind-moisture-proof jacket, gloves, hat;
- photo and video equipment;
- pills for motion sickness (for example, "Dramina").