The total duration of the tour is 4 hours.
The tour takes place as part of a group of 18-21 people.
Each group is accompanied by a qualified tour guide.
Hot meals are provided.
Those wishing to swim in the hot springs must have bathing accessories with them.
Kamchatka is known all over the world as a country of volcanoes – there are more than 300 of them here. This route will allow you to admire the picturesque crater of the active Mutnovsky volcano and the acid lakes of the Gorely volcano from a bird's-eye view.
Mutnovsky volcano is one of the largest geothermal deposits in the world. A column of volcanic gases mixed with steam rises from the craters of the volcano. The height is 2323 meters above sea level.
Gorely Volcano is a chain of 11 craters, around and inside of which there are numerous lakes and fumaroles. The peak is located at an altitude of 1829 meters above sea level.
Khodutkin mineral springs are located in the south of Kamchatka, at the foot of the volcanoes Khodutka and Priemysh. Near the site where groups of tourists stop, the water in summer stays within 40-44 ° C. The sources contain a large amount of silicic acid, 0.120 mg /l, and are therapeutic. Khodutkin waters are characterized by low mineralization — 0.5 g /l. By chemical composition, it is a weak solution of chloride and sodium bicarbonate.
- Transfer from the Petropavlovsk Hotel to the heliport.
- Departure by MI-8 helicopter to the area of Gorely and Mutnovsky volcanoes;
- The flight to Mutnovsky Volcano from Vityaz-Aero Airport takes 30 minutes. The duration of the flyby is 15 minutes.
- The flight to the Burnt Volcano from Mutnovsky takes 10 minutes. The duration of the flyby is 15 minutes.
- Flyby of the Mutnovsky and Gorely volcanoes;
- Flight to the VLK caldera. Ksudach, flyby with landing. Walking tour along the shore of the Key lake, inspection of the hot beach. Duration — 15 minutes.
- Flight to the Khodutka hot springs, landing at the foot of the Khodutka volcano in a unique hot river, the water temperature in which reaches 40 °., lunch (1.5-2 hours);
- Departure to the Nikolaevka heliport.
- Transfer from the heliport to the Petropavlovsk Hotel
The following expenses are included in the price of the tour:
- helicopter flights;
- fees of the Kamchatka Volcanoes Park for the services provided (visit, support, information support);
- transfer hotel-heliport-hotel;
- services of a tour guide;