The total duration of the tour is 5-6 hours.
The tour takes place as part of a group of 18-21 people.
Each group is accompanied by a qualified tour guide.
Hot meals are provided.
Those wishing to swim in the hot springs must have bathing accessories with them.
- Transfer from the hotel. Departure from the Nikolaevka heliport.
- Flight to the Valley of Geysers. On the way - a flyby of the active volcanoes Karymsky and Maly Semyachik (flight time – 1 h. 10 min.)
- Excursion to the Valley of geysers (1 h. 30 min.). Observation of the work of geysers, inspection of mud boilers and pulsating springs of the Valley.
- Flight to the Nalychevskaya Valley. The Nalychevskaya Valley is located on the territory of the Volcanoes of Kamchatka Natural Park, which is included in the UNESCO World Natural Heritage List.
- Dinner. Bathing in the wild hot springs of the Nalychevskaya valley (1 hour)
- Return to the Nikolaevka heliport (20 min.)
- Transfer to the hotel.
The following expenses are included in the price of the tour:
- helicopter flights to the Kronotsky Nature Reserve and back;
- fees of the Kronotsky Nature Reserve and the Volcanoes of Kamchatka Park for the services provided (visit, support, information support);
- transfer hotel-heliport-hotel;
- services of a tour guide;