The total duration of the tour is 6-7 hours.
The tour takes place as part of a group of 18-21 people.
Each group is accompanied by a qualified tour guide.
Hot meals are provided.
Those wishing to swim in the hot springs must have bathing accessories with them.
The Valley of Geysers is one of the most amazing places on our planet! The world–famous unique natural object is located on the territory of the oldest nature reserve in Russia - Kronotsky and is hidden in a deep canyon of a mountain river. The Valley of Geysers is a natural phenomenon, which has no analogues in the variety of forms of geothermal activity in the world. Here, on the slopes of the Geysernaya River, you can observe dozens of geysers and pulsating springs, mud boilers and volcanoes, hot lakes, steam jets…
Steam clouds, fountains of boiling water, incredible colors of the slopes together with the lush greenery of grasses and trees create an enchanting spectacle!
Uzon is a giant caldera with a diameter of about 12 km, formed as a result of a volcano destroyed 40,000 years ago and is a unique area of manifestation of modern volcanism. The uniqueness of the caldera lies in the wide variety of hydrothermal manifestations: there are more than 1000 thermal springs, including hot lakes and boiling boilers.
The Nalychevskaya thermal water system is very ancient and has existed for more than 25,000 years and unites more than a hundred thermal water outlets, varying in temperature (from 14 to 75 ° C) and chemical composition. There are no analogues in the world for the waters of the Nalychevsky group, they are allocated to an independent Nalychevsky type. The indigenous people, Itelmen, believed that if you dive into the water at sunrise, you can find beauty, health and eternal youth…
- Transfer from the hotel. Departure from the Nikolaevka heliport.
- Flight to the Valley of Geysers. On the way - flyby of the active volcanoes Karymsky and Maly Semyachik (flight time – 1 hour 10 min.)
- Excursion to the Valley of geysers (1 hour 30 min.). Monitoring the work of geysers, inspection of mud boilers and pulsating springs of the Valley
- Flight to Uzon volcano caldera (10 min.)
- Excursion to the caldera of Uzon volcano (1 hour). Inspection of fumarole fields, acid and hot lakes, mud boilers and volcanoes of the Eastern thermal field of the caldera.
- Flight to the Nalychevskaya Valley. The Nalychevskaya Valley is located on the territory of the Volcanoes of Kamchatka Natural Park, which is included in the UNESCO World Natural Heritage List. Dinner. Bathing in the wild hot springs of the Nalychevskaya valley (1 hour)
- Return to the Nikolaevka heliport (20 min.)
- Transfer to the hotel.
The following expenses are included in the price of the tour:
- helicopter flights to the Kronotsky Nature Reserve and back;
- fees of the Kronotsky Nature Reserve and the Volcanoes of Kamchatka Park for the services provided (visit, support, information support);
- transfer hotel-heliport-hotel;
- services of a tour guide;