Duration: 7-8 hours
- Transfer to the transfer point on a snowmobile;
- Sledding behind a snowmobile;
- Climbing the Camel mountain, sledding;
- Hot tea/coffee with sandwiches in the tour shelter;
- Return to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky
Already in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, the view of the snowy peaks of the Avacha and Koryak hills gives an anticipation of magic. We will go in sleds for snowmobiles towards the shining glaciers and snow cones, inside of which the uncontrollable natural element is bubbling and agitating.At the foot of the hills you will have a small snack and climb Mount Camel, which rises with its two sharp humps-peaks above all this snowy splendor.
It owes its birth to the Avacha volcano - during its eruption, the earth's crust parted, and a fountain of bright red burning lava splashed out of the crack, which subsequently froze and took such a bizarre shape.
Everyone will be able to ride on the snow-white sides of the Camel on an inflatable sled.
You must have with you:
- winter equipment (up to -25°)
- warm thermal underwear
- sweater or fleece jacket
- spare warm socks
- sunglasses (ski mask)
- hygienic lipstick
- small backpack for personal belongings
- other things are at the discretion of the tourist
- photo and video equipment
- spare batteries.