Duration: 7 hours
Our path runs along a snow-covered hill hugging the frozen coastal strip of the Avacha Bay, past coves covered with ice breaks: Small camp, Salovarka, Large Ocean and Boat.Snowmobiles will take us to an amazing place, and the inaccessible will become accessible: standing at the "Edge of the World" (an observation deck at the top of the cape) you will see a panorama of Avacha Bay and the Pacific Ocean, the rocks "Three Brothers", the island of the Old Men, as well as the volcanoes Vilyuchinsky and Mutnovsky.
The huge bowl of the second largest bay in the world is filled with the rebellious waters of the Pacific Ocean. At its gates, three rocks are tearing up, scanning the surroundings with a keen eye – is everything all right?..
After the observation deck, we will go further, through the pass, covered with a forest of stone birches and cedar thickets, to the coast of the Pacific Ocean. Here everything breathes, lives, and even the apparent silence can be broken at any moment by the roar of waves splashing onto the shore with lacy foam.
On the shore we will have a small snack with hot tea, and then we will return back to the city.
- Transfer to the transfer point on a snowmobile;
- Sledding behind a snowmobile;
- Visit to the observation deck on Mayachny m.
- A walk along the Pacific Ocean;
- Lunch (lunch boxes, tea);
You must have with you:
- winter equipment (up to -25°)
- warm thermal underwear
- sweater or fleece jacket
- spare warm socks
- sunglasses (ski mask)
- hygienic lipstick
- small backpack for personal belongings
- other things are at the discretion of the tourist
- photo and video equipment
- spare batteries.