A panoramic city tour accompanied by a qualified guide will introduce you to the volcanoes and hills surrounding the city, the most picturesque harbor in the world – Avacha Bay. You will learn a lot of interesting things about the rich history of the city, about ancient tribes that lived hundreds of years ago, about the discovery of this wonderful land by researchers and about the heroic history of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky. During the tour of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, you will have the opportunity to visit a number of historical and cultural monuments. From the observation deck located on Petrovskaya Sopka, you will have a wonderful view of the Avacha Bay and the Vilyuchinsky volcano.
- tour of the historical center of Petropavlovsk (2.5-3 hours)
- observation deck on Petrovskaya Sopka
visit to one of the museums:
- The Museum of Local Lore – everything about the history of Kamchatka
- The Vulcanarium Volcano Museum is an interactive, popular science, modern museum about volcanoes of Kamchatka and the World
- The educational center "The Land of Fish and Fish-eaters" is all about the main wealth of Kamchatka – Pacific salmon and its role in the history of Kamchatka.
- Okeanryflot Museum - about the history of the Okeanrybflot fishing company. An ultra-modern interactive museum with original artifacts, interactive maps and a virtual journey through the newest supertrauler "Georgy Meshcheryakov".