Period of the event: may-november
Duration: 3.5-4 hours
You will plunge into the mysterious life of the indigenous inhabitants of Kamchatka, get acquainted with their traditions and customs, acquire countless positive emotions and unforgettable impressions from communicating with animals in the bosom of the wild!
- Meeting, conversation around a live fire about the culture and life of the peoples of Kamchatka, about their traditions and customs;
- a canine tour of the kennel, acquaintance with its pets, including the famous dogs-participants of the longest and extreme dog sledding race in Eurasia "Beringia", a story about the breeds of sled dogs, about the types of riding sports. You will see Siberian huskies, Alaskan malamutes, Samoyeds, riding mestizos;
- visit to a deer farm;
- visit to the family ethno-museum, where you will be introduced to ancient household items and household items of the indigenous peoples of Kamchatka;
- inspection of the national dwelling of sea koryaks-balagan;
- lunch in yarang (fish soup/shurpa/barbecue of red fish (to choose from) + koryak cakes and tea made from herbs and berries collected in Kamchatka;
- composite photo shoot in national costumes;
- exhibition and sale of Kamchatka souvenirs;
For an additional fee, everyone will be able to ride a dog sled harnessed to a chariot.
You must have with you:
outerwear according to the season and weather, photo and video equipment.