Period: June - August
Duration: 9 o'clock
Vilyuchinsky waterfall is a beautiful cascade of water with a height of approximately 60 m, formed from the melting of a snowball. Falling vertically down from the cliff adjacent to the slope of the Vilyuchinsky volcano, it leaves an indelible impression with its majestic beauty.
The hot Verkhneparatunsky springs are located on the slope of the Goryachaya Hill, at an altitude of 70 m above the bottom of the valley of the Paratunka River, where streams of hot thermal water are knocked out of rock cracks.. Merging into streams, they flow down the rock face in warm waterfalls, forming natural natural baths. The water temperature in the baths is 39-45 Co.
- transfer by jeep to the foot of the volcano (80 km.)
- walking along a forest road through a "stream" of volcanic bombs, through perennial snowfields to a waterfall. Getting to know the surroundings. (Pedestrian part - 3+3 km, about 2 - 3 hours)
- A rest at the waterfall, a beautiful cascade of water formed from the melting of a glacier, falling from a height of 60 m and breaking into water dust on exposed volcanic rocks, the contrast of snowy coolness and summer heat, the uniqueness of volcanic landscapes leave an unforgettable impression with their majestic beauty.
- hot tea, snack
- bathing in the Upper Paratunsky sourcesreferences
- return to the city
You must have with you:
- wind-moisture-proof jacket with hood;
- trekking shoes (high-top sneakers);
- sun protection cream;
- photo and video equipment;
- spare batteries.